WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER ABOUT YOU?
- Your contact information, such as your email, home address, ZIP code, phone number and email. Such items are collected when you sign up for our contests or promotions, or use our online appointment scheduling process.
- Your name, date of birth, insurance information, appointment date and time and family member information. Such items are collected when you use our online appointment scheduling process.
- Your public information, such as comments or reviews that you post on our site. We also collect requests or questions that you publicly post.
- Your demographic information, such as your postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information, such as your location, your IP address, the browser/device/hardware you are using, your GPS location and what pages you visit on our site. Such items are collected when you visit our website, affiliated websites, or any other digital property associated with us .
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To keep an internal record for our reporting and analysis purposes.
- To provide you with relevant content, materials, offers, programs and to administer your participation in our contests or sweepstakes.
- To respond to your requests or questions that you may provide via our social sites.
- To improve our sites, products, services and other marketing purposes.
- To protect the office, other patients and our assets and sites and for other security measures.
- To remain in communication with you with any products or services you requested.
- To schedule an appointment for you, and contact you via mobile phone text/SMS or e-mail to confirm your appointment.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- To target ads to you based on your past online activity.
- We will never sell your information.